3-67. When a transmission line is terminated in
an inductive reactance, which, if any, of
the following phase shifts takes place with
respect to the current and voltage?
1. Only voltage is phase-shifted
2. Only current is phase-shifted
3. Both voltage and current are phase-
3-68. When a transmission line is terminated in
a resistance greater than Z0, which of the
following conditions exist?
1. The end of the line appears as an open
2. Standing waves appear on the line
3. Voltage is maximum and current is
minimum at the end of the line
4. Each of the above
3-69. On a transmission line, reflections begin at
which of the following locations?
1. At the load
2. At the source
3. At the middle
4. At the half-wavelength point
3-70. The ratio of maximum voltage to
minimum voltage on a transmission line is
referred to as the
3-71. Which of the following ratios samples the
magnetic field along a line?