SPECIAL LOGIC CIRCUITS
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to do the following:
1. Recognize the types of special logic circuits used in digital equipment.
2. Identify exclusive OR and exclusive NOR circuits and interpret their respective Truth Tables.
3. Identify adder and subtracter circuits.
4. Identify the types of flip-flops used in digital equipment and their uses.
5. Identify counters, registers, and clock circuits.
6. Describe the elements that make up logic families RTL, DTL, TTL, CMOS.
Figure 3-1 is a portion of a typical logic diagram. It is similar to the diagrams you will encounter as
your study of digital circuitry progresses.