4-32. Which of the following statements is
correct concerning D flip-flops?
1. The output is delayed up to one
2. Input data is delayed until it
coincides with the clock
3. The clock is delayed until it
coincides with the input data
4. The output is always a square wave
Figure 4F.Standard symbol for a J-K flip-flop.
WHEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 4-33
THROUGH 4-36, REFER TO FIGURE 4F.
4-33. The flip-flop shown in the figure may be
used in place of which of following flip-
4. Each of the above
4-34. With the clock applied and J and K
inputs held HIGH, what is the output at
1. Constant HIGH
2. Constant LOW
3. Toggle at one half the clock
4. Toggle at twice the clock frequency
4-35. What will be the Q output if K is HIGH
and CLK goes HIGH?
4-36. A pulse on which of the following
inputs will cause the flip-flop to set
regardless of the other inputs?
3. J or K
4. PR or PS
4-37. The circuit which generates a timing
signal to control operations is called
4. bistable multivibrator
4-38. Which of the following statements is
true regarding astable multivibrators
used as clocks?
1. As multivibrator frequency
increases, stability decreases
2. Output 2 will have a higher voltage
than output 1
3. The frequency stability may be
increased by applying a higher
4. A trigger of lower frequency will
stabilize the output frequency
4-39. Which of the following types of circuits
will produce a stable clock when
triggered by an outside source?
1. R-S flip-flop
2. Bistable multivibrator
3. One-shot multivibrator
4. D flip-flop