Which of the following diagrams
represents a twin-input triode?
What advantage(s) does the in-line grid
arrangement of the power pentode have
over the staggered grid arrangement of
the conventional pentode?
1. Higher efficiency
2. Higher power output
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. Smaller current requirement
Which of the following is an advantage
that a power pentode has over a
1. Greater opposition to electron flow
2. Higher gain because of staggered
3. Greater sensitivity to small signals
4. Smaller plate current obtained from
What is the primary purpose of the
beam-forming plates in the beam-
1. To concentrate the electrons into a
2. To catch any stray electrons in the
3. To act as an extension of the
4. To give the tube the appearance of
Which of the following is a name given
to the variable-mu tube?
1. Sharp-cutoff tube
2. Remote-cutoff tube
3. Variable-spaced tube
4. Reversible-bias tube
What is the symbol for "mu"?