2-62. When you are measuring voltage using a
voltmeter, where should you stand to
view the meter reading?
1. To the right of the meter only
2. To the left of the meter only
3. To the right or left of the meter,
depending on your handedness
4. Directly in front of the meter
2-63. A multimeter is used to measure which
of the following electrical properties?
4. Each of the above
2-64. Which of the following characteristics is
an advantage of a volt-ohm meter?
1. It replaces three separate meters
2. There are no calibrations to be made
3. It is the most accurate meter
4. It cannot be damaged
SELECT RANGE SCALE
SHORT ENDS OF PROBES
ZERO THE METER USING THE ZERO
Figure 2G.Zeroadjust steps.
IN ANSWERING QUESTION 2-65, REFER
TO FIGURE 2G.
2-65. Before you measure resistance, it is
important that you calibrate (zero) the
ohmmeter. In what order should the
actions in the figure be performed?
1. A, B, and C
2. B, C, and A
3. C, B, and A
4. B, A, and C
2-66. On an ohmmeter, which of the following
switches allows selection of ac or dc
2-67. Which of the following actions MUST be
taken before resistance measurements are
made in a circuit?
1. All semiconductor devices must be
removed from the circuit
2. Expected measurements must be
3. The circuit must be completely de-
4. The high range of the ohmmeter
must be selected
2-68. The power required to operate a basic
ohmmeter comes from which of the
2. An ac power supply
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. A hand crank
THIS SPACE LEFT BLANK