Figure 4L.Parallel register.
WHEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 4-60 AND
4-61, REFER TO FIGURE 4L.
4-60. Which of the following methods will
clear the register of old information no
1. A HIGH applied to the READ IN
2. A HIGH applied to the RESET line
3. A LOW applied on the RESET and
a HIGH on the READ OUT lines
4. HIGHs are applied on the A, B, C,
D, and READ IN lines
4-61. Under which of the following conditions
will the output of gate 7 be HIGH?
1. When FF 3 and RESET are HIGH
2. When gate 3 and FF 3 are HIGH
3. When FF 3 and READ OUT are
4. When the output of gate 3 is HIGH
THIS SPACE LEFT BLANK