1-72. Which of the following components
is/are part of the load for Q1?
3. Both 1 and 2 above
1-73. How many tuned parallel LC circuits are
shown in the schematic?
1-74. What do the dotted lines connecting C1,
C2, C5, and C6 indicate?
1. The components are in a different
2. That the components are "phantom"
3. The components are variable
4. The components are ganged together
1-75. What is the purpose of C3?
1. To couple the input signal of Q1 to
the secondary of T2
2. To tune the parallel LC circuit of C3,
C6, and T2
3. To provide neutralization for Q1
4. To bypass R1