2-33. How should laced cable groups that run
parallel to each other be bound together?
1. With marling hitches
2. With telephone hitches
3. With square knots
4. With half hitches
2-34. What tool or technique should be used to
install self-clinching cable straps?
1. Military standard hand tool
2. Circle snips
3. Electricians pliers
4. Hand installation
2-35. If a bundle of conductors passes through
a very high-temperature area, what
restraint should be used to tie the bundle?
1. High-temperature pressure-sensitive
2. Flat glass fiber tape
3. Self-clinching cable straps
4. Double lacing
2-36. Why do cables and wires require
1. To assist the technician in
troubleshooting a circuit
2. To assist the technician in making
3. To permit the tracing of a circuit
4. Each of the above
2-37. Of the following publications, which
should be used to determine the wire
identification system for a specific piece
1. The damage control manual
2. The technical manual for the
3. The maintenance material
4. The illustrated parts breakdown of
2-38. What is the purpose of the green
conductor in a power tool or electric
1. To complete the circuit
2. To act as the "hot" lead
3. To prevent electrical shock to the
4. To prevent the motor of the unit
Figure 2A.Types of diagrams.
IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 2-39
THROUGH 2-45, REFER TO FIGURE 2A.
2-39. Which of the following diagrams is
primarily used to identify the
components of a system?
2-40. Which of the following diagrams is
primarily used to locate the components
of a system?
2-41. What two diagrams are used in
conjunction with text materials to explain
basic functions of a circuit?
1. B and D
2. C and G
3. E and F
4. G and A